NEADS Festival -- 5K Walk/Run AND Puppy Duck Race & Fair
8:30AM 5K Walk/Run, 10:00AM Puppy Duck Race & Fair
We've combined two of your favorite NEADS events into one AMAZING day! Join us for the NEADS 5K Walk/Run AND the Puppy Duck Race & Fair! It's the new and improved NEADS FESTIVAL!
The NEADS Festival 5K Walk/Run
Join us at our dog-friendly 5K walk/run for NEADS! The route is accessible for people with a disability. Register to walk or run on your own, create a team with friends, or become a corporate sponsor! Join us after the 5K for the Festival on the NEADS campus, and enjoy food, entertainment, our puppy duck race down the Stillwater Creek, and more!
- Please pre-register!
- Walk-ins must register from 7:30-8:15am.
- Walk/run begins promptly at 8:30am, no late arrivals will be able to participate.
- Number for walkers/runners will be provided at registration on the day of the event.
- $25.00 registration fee (children 12 and under, no registration fee).
- Participants are asked to walk/run at no more than 2 abreast along the route.
- Parking is available at the 8 Point Sportsmen’s Club and a shuttle van will be provided by NEADS from our campus to the club, for those participants who choose not to walk back.
- Each team member is required to register.
- Children under 12 are free!
START: 8 Point Sportsmen's Club, 147 Beaman Road, Sterling, MA
Left on Beaman Road
Right on Wilder Lane
Hard right onto Wilder Road
Left onto Beaman Road
Left onto Quail Roost Drive
Left onto Still River Road
Left onto Redemption Rock Trail/Route 140
END: NEADS campus, 305 Redemption Rock Trail/Route 140
We are looking for volunteers along the route to pass out water and trash collection. For questions, to become a sponsor or to volunteer, contact Doreen Sheridan at: email@example.com, tel: 978-422-9064 ext 37.
The Puppy Duck Race and Fair
- face painting
- puppy petting
- Lions Club Sight Mobile
Purchase Puppy Duck Tickets for a chance to WIN! Tickets can be purchased here at the NEADS Campus or by calling/emailing 978-422-9064 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLUS -- this year we have TWO puppy duck races!
Grand prize: Overnight at Summit Lodge in Killington,VT plus 5 course meal, wine tasting event, breakfast and more.
Grand prize: $1000 private Boston DUCK boat tour
Additional prizes awarded.